As the Learning Content Development Manager at Elevation, you work with the Head of Product Solutions to own the content and development of Elevation’s training material and you will work closely with our vertical leaders and Instructional Designers to transfer content into live and highly interactive training programs.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Development of new virtual training, instructor-led training, and supplemental learning content and tools.
- Developing and writing course materials, including course content, knowledge checks, and assessments.
- Creating training material and content (e.g. scripts/lesson plans/case studies)
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content in a variety of tech-related topics and formats (classroom lectures, live-interactive sessions, on-demand videos)
- Partnering and building relationships with vertical leaders to create state-of-the-art content based on the most up-to-date industry standards.
- Devising learning objectives and measures of success for the training programs
- Creating valid assessment tools to measure behavior change as it relates to performance.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from learners and incorporate into future trainings
- Working with video editors to develop on-demand content