As an L&D Project Manager at Elevation, you will be responsible for conducting learning needs analysis in partnership with clients and stakeholders to design and deploy appropriate learning solutions using methods such as virtual, classroom, blended and multimedia. Your time will be divided between analyzing and characterizing learning needs and technical/functional needs in order to develop and create measurable and efficient learning solutions, and project managing to ensure timely delivery and execution of the training programs.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Identifying and analyzing learning needs and then designing, developing, and implementing training programs in a variety of formats and topics.
- Working with various content writers, vertical leaders, and instructional designers to create/design/re-design clients learning materials.
- Evaluating modes of delivery to ensure training is engaging, practical yet impactful, and cost-effective.
- Ensuring all training programs are developed, delivered, and measured in accordance with agreed learning & development design principles.
- Characterizing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Managing projects so they are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Performing and assessing risk management to minimize project risks, and escalate project risks to management when needed.
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and reporting.
- Conducting needs analysis and evaluating the effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Set project timeline, monitor project deliverables, and update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
- Creating project plans and establishing/monitoring project success metrics factoring schedule, changes in project scope, budget, costs, margin and revenue recognition.
- Leading preparation and delivery of project status presentations to management and clients.